Google
 

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Big Change.

Well, I'm officially no longer working for my employer of over 13 years.

For carriers, I can offer a solid understanding of the software search process - what works, what doesn't, and what to avoid at all costs. I know the vendors well. I know that most RFPs are too big to be of any use, and I know which parts to just skip. You can't just do the 200-pound RFP anymore because there's no time. If you don't have the systems in place that will let you get your share of the $41 trillion dollars that's about to change hands, your company is going to get swallowed in the next 10 years. Don't let it happen to you. I can help you pick a set of solutions and start your implementation before Thanksgiving if you get in touch with me today.

For vendors, I bring a solid, proven contact list, a fundamental understanding of insurance products, and an understanding of where the life and annuity market is likely to be headed over the next few years (check out the rest of this blog to see if you agree). If your product works, and has value, I can help the carriers see it.

Email is the best way to get me. It's a gmail account, and my userid is keithguard.

There's $41 Trillion out there.

Come and get it.